Tandems are only $189.00 and are available by appointment only and and will require a $30.00 deposit.
*** You can make as many Tandem Skydives as you want in a day, if time allows. The cost for every Tandem after your first is $160.00. Also, if you want to make a second tandem but are unable to that day, no problem. If you make another Tandem within 90 days of your first Tandem, the cost is still $160.00.
Skydive Rick's can also video your Tandem skydive for an extra charge of $65.00 for DVD or VHS.
You can take the video home the same day as your skydive, to show all your friends that didn't think you would jump. Your Tandem video is a great reminder of the day you jumped from a perfectly good airplane.
|Static Line Course|
- Static lines cost only $189.00 and will require a $30.00 deposit 3 days in advance of the class or the class may be canceled.
* This amount covers everything you will need for your first skydive. From the training, to the equipment you will be using, to your instructor, to even the logbook you will be taking home with you after your first jump. No extra fees or hidden costs.
- Special classes can be set up on the weekends if your group has at least 3 people.
- All student jumps (after the first static line jump) will be $60.00 through your A License.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for paperwork.
- Skydive Rick's accepts cash, checks and the below credit cards as well as debit cards:
What does it cost the experienced Skydiver to jump?
$11.00 - 3,500 ft
$13.50 - 5,500 ft
$16.00 - 7,500 ft
$18.00 - 9,500 ft
$19.00 - 10,500 ft
$24.00 - 12,500 ft
(effective March 1, 2013)
$50.00 - Reserve repack / $55.00 - emergency pilot rig
(please have your log book and USPA card available)
$20.00 - Passenger Ride - Ride in the plane and watch skydivers jump